Karline’s Salon clients love the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger product line and the new HydraTriplex Treatment is yet another reason why. The treatment restores moisture and makes the hair 82 percent softer and more manageable. The professional application takes less than 15 minutes and the results are nothing short of amazing. For a beYOUtiful transformation, here are three reasons to consider a shot of HydraTriplex on your next salon visit.
- The HydraTriplex Treatment revives dry, frizzy hair with a rich, concentrated blend of amino acids, vegetable proteins and nourishing oils.
- A single shot of HydraTriplex instantly nourishes and softens parched/thirsty strands.
- The cream formula penetrates the hair to hydrate, bind and seal every cuticle for a long-lasting silky smooth feel.
Photo courtesy of Paul Mitchell
The Awapuhi Wild Ginger HydraTriplex is a revolutionary treatment to restore healthy, hydrated hair. To learn more, #AskKarlinesSalon – we’re just a call or click away. This month only, save on this treatment and at-home care products. See the Karline’s Salon specials here and schedule your appointment now.
Here’s to an Awapuhi Awesome with a shot of HydraTriplex day!
The Pixie Cut is a hairstyle that is usually very short and tight on the back and sides of the head and slightly longer in the front. It’s a resurgence of style made popular more than 40 years ago by the likes of screen legends and supermodels.
This hairstyle is great for both old school and new school. In fact, Allure Magazine names the Pixie Cut as “one of the ten best haircuts for women in their 50s.” It’s easy to maintain and you can dress it up or down. Add a little color and Boom Shakalaka! Here are two of our favs rocking a Pixie. Weigh-in on this hair trend, who wears it better, Tyra or Monica? Vote in the Hair Trend Weigh In poll below the picture.
So if you’re considering a Pixie Cut, here are a few suggestions for your hair transformation:
- Consult with your hair stylist. Bring in pictures so that the stylist can see what you have in mind.
- Avoid scheduling your cut on a Friday evening or Saturday, which tend to be a salon’s busiest times. You don’t want your stylist to be rushed. [Source: fashionista.com]
- Don’t cut if you’re emotional, not thinking clearly or unwilling to wait months before returning to your original length.
Just for hair fun, why not try a virtual Pixie Cut, courtesy of In Style Magazine online. You can use a virtual model or upload your own photo (visit this link to register and use the app). We did it with Melissa Ormsby, a Karline’s Salon stylist and Transformation Thursday specialist. We gave her the Viola Davis Pixie. Now, she can get away with anything!
To learn more, #AskKarlinesSalon – we’re just a call or click away. Here’s to your healthy and happy hair!
Title Graphic Image: Matías Garrido Hollstein / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA